Eco 9.1.5 Free Cracked with Multiplayer Support

Axion

Administrator
Staff member
Eco Client 9.1.5 Download

How to Change the Game Settings
  1. Navigate to Eco_Data 🡒 Plugins 🡒 x86_64 🡒 settings
  2. This part is pretty self-explanatory, open and edit the settings file you want to change. Note, you may have to launch the game first to generate all of the settings files!
How to Launch the Game
  • Run "Eco Launcher" as administrator.

Eco Server 0.9.1.5 Download

How to Launch the Server
  • Run "EcoServer" as administrator.
Multiplayer
  • You will only be able to join multiplayer servers that have the cracked server patch. The public Eco servers will NOT work.

If you need any help feel free to comment down below.

Archive Password
iridium.to

Last edited:

kunyakx

Simply saying it doesn't work does not help me solve the problem. Try running it as an administrator or add more information so I can hel
crash report
running as administrator doesn't work

Attachments

• ..txt
    8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Axion

Administrator
Staff member
crash report
running as administrator doesn't work
Looks like it can't bind to an IP address. Make sure "IPAddress" in the "Configs" folder, then open "Network.eco" and make sure it is set to "Any". If that doesn't work have them replace the "Any" value with the the IP you connect to, make sure its wrapped in quotes like the previous value was.

xikinho

How i host a server? I try host a world in game and at by the server archive but the server wont appears on the server list.

PPhon

What do I have to do? I can't play, it shows like this.
What do I have to do? Who knows, help me
.Eco 6_11_2563 22_27_24.png

boghinovel

guys !
i think you need to use a vpn - virtual network with proper settings for this to work unless the server uses a nat broadcasting thing via router and depends on the isp network you use
so the best thing is to use a vpn
for example i use zerotier to play all those old games that we used to with hamachi but that hamachi was bugged as fuck so better use this zerotier
i will test this today hopefully
if you guys want, we can make a server to play all of us !
if you can pls support the devs as they really made a unique game !

Last edited: